We have managed to secure discounted postage with the printing company direct, this update has the new reduced postage costs.
This technical reference book comprises of over 20 years’ experience in the fields of Vibration Analysis, Condition Monitoring and Reliability Engineering. It is written with the technical tradesperson in mind, interpreting Vibration principles into layman’s terms. It has taken 7 years to fine tune the book and I have been though three demo versions. This is the first published version.
All data is from real-life situations with over 20 case studies throughout the book. This is to be used as material to help support knowledge sharing, practical training and mentoring to enhance System Reliability though Vibration technology
This publication comes as an A4 300 page Paper Back printed in full colour on 120gsm paper.
- Part 1: Introduction to Condition Based Maintenance
- Chapter 1 – Condition Monitoring
- Chapter 2 – Mechanics of Failure
- Chapter 3 – Condition Monitoring Technologies
- Part 2: Condition Monitoring Management Processes
- Chapter 4 – Setting up and Reporting
- Chapter 5 – Practical Application
- Chapter 6 – ISO Standards
- Part 3: Vibration Analysis Condition Monitoring Techniques
- Chapter 7 – Vibration Units
- Chapter 8 – Accelerometer Selection and Mounting
- Chapter 9 – Signal Processing
- Chapter 10 – Bearing Condition Units
- Chapter 11 – System Dynamics
- Chapter 12 – Resonance & Natural Frequencies
- Chapter 13 – Operating Deflection Shape Analysis
- Chapter 14 – Motion Amplification
- Chapter 15 – Modal Analysis Chapter 16 – Orbit Plot
- Chapter 17 – Bode Plots
- Part 4: Performing Vibration Analysis
- Chapter 18 – General Vibration Analysis
- Chapter 19 – Rolling Element Bearings
- Chapter 20 – Fluid Film Bearings
- Chapter 21 – Gears
- Chapter 22 – Paper Machines
- Chapter 23 – Jaw Crushers
- Chapter 24 – Vibrating Screens
- Chapter 25 – DC Drives
- Chapter 26 – AC Drives
- Chapter 27 – Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM)
- Chapter 28 – Pumps
- Chapter 29 – Compressors
- Chapter 30 – Reciprocating Engine Vibration
- Chapter 31 – Turbo Machinery Notes
- Part 5: Balancing
- Chapter 32 – Balancing
- Part 6: Appendix
- Chapter 33 – Case Studies
Please complete the form below with your location, question or number of copies required and we will respond with the costs for postage and packaging.
The costs for this book is (RRP £75) plus postage.
Payment is though PayPal
Please complete the form below with your location, question or number of copies required and we will respond.
A profitable plant is reliable, safe and a cost-effectively maintained plant.The Seasoned Analyst